3M™ VHB™Tapes are used in numerous applications requiring high-strength permanent bonds.
3M™ VHB™ Tapes adhere to:
- Pained surfaces including wood and concrete
Ask us about our other substrate applications!
What is 3M™ VHB™ Tape?
3M™ VHB™ Tape is a great alternative to traditional mechanical fasteners such as screws, rivets, and welding.
3M™VHB™ Acrylic Foam Tapes spread stress load along an entire joint as opposed to creating single point connections typical of mechanical fasteners, they are weather resistant and an excellent choice for use in harsh environmental conditions
3M™VHB™ Tape Characteristics
- Instant bonding (pressure sensitive acrylic foam)
- Shock absorption (acrylic closed cell foam)
- Stress distribution (continuous bonds)
- Expansion and contraction (flexible acrylic closed cell foam)
- Waterproofing (permanent seal against environmental elements)
- Conformability (flexible bonding tape)
- Design flexibility (precision die-cutting)
- Smooth invisible appearance (virtually invisible fastening)
- Improved productivity (no drilling, grinding, welding…)
- Metal Working
XTO, your 3M™ Preferred Converter for all your 3M™VHB™Tape needs. Contact us today!